Follow Me

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Serpentine Bracelet

Here is a bracelet I made using Jet AB fire-polished and seed beads. I totally enjoy making these. They are quick enough to make. Pop in a movie and about the time the movie is done, so is the bracelet! I LOVE it when it works out that way!

This bracelet is for sale and can be found in my web store. There is no photo of it available yet but the description of it is in the store.

Measurements are very important. When I make bracelets I make them to fit the EXACT size of the wrist. Once the clasp and clasp beads are added it gives the bracelet that little bit of extra room to move a little and not be tight on the wrist.

I also use magnets on all of my bracelets. It makes them easy to put on or take off.

With magnets you must always remember to open them as though you were cracking an egg. If using one hand to open it use your thumb and with the magnet pressed against your wrist, push the other end off to the side. It will slide off the other end of the magnet.

Here's another bracelet tip for you. If you have bracelets that are made with elastic thread ALWAYS roll them on. Stretching them to put them on will wear out the elastic and will shorten the life of the elastic.

The measurement of this bracelet is 6-1/4" long. With the clasp and clasp beads it measures 6-13/16" long.


Thank you SO much for visiting today,
Wanda

1 comment:

  1. WOW, WOW, WOW!! I just got done reading your entire blog and all I can say is WOW!! Your bracelets are gorgeous. I particulary love this one and the prior post. You are one talented lady and have beautiful designs.

    ReplyDelete